The Hioki FT3405 and FT3406 are portable, contactless digital tachometers that use reflected visible spectrum light to measure the speed of a rotating object to which reflective tape has been affixed. The instruments can also be used as a contact-type tachometer by attaching the Z5003 Contact Adapter.
• Convenient analog and pulse output functions
• Dust-proof construction and drop-proof to 1 meter
• Wide measurement range of 0.5000 r/s (30.00 r/min) to 99990 r/min
• Contact style testing available with optional contact adapter
• Convenient analog and pulse output functions (FT3406 only)
• Optional AC Adapter (FT3406 only)