- Tip temperature thermometer with traceability management system
- Free of errors in temperature measurement
- Free of transcription errors for measured temperature
- Standardization of temperature measurement
- Secure management of tip temperature records
- Long life sensor AS5000 (with certificate of conformance) is equipped as standard.
A new proposal for improvement and labor-saving in tip temperature control, from measurement to records management, for enhancement of manufacturing quality.
- Aim for free of errors in recoding and for labor-saving by scanning unit ID and operator ID
Support to achieve labor-saving in tip temperature control by elimination of a manual process of posting measured temperature and inputting records into computer.
- Support to achieve free of errors in temperature measurement by standardization of temperature measurement
The unit has a function to notify the end of measurement. When measurement is finished, “H” icon stops blinking. The unit can find measurement errors and prompt an operator to repeat measurement. The display shows “Fail” if tip loses appropriate contact with sensor before completion of measurement.
- Pass/Fail judgment on measured temperature
Pass/Fail judgment on measured temperature can be automatically made if an acceptable temperature range is registered in advance. (The display shows “OK” or “Fail”.)
- Make it easy to manage tip temperature records by transferring the data to computer
The unit can save up to 300 measurement records and transfer the data to computer via USB. (Data in CSV format. USB cable included.)
- Group control
Groups can be created based on different set temperatures for different operations. Pass/Fail judgment on measured temperatures can be automatically made for different acceptable temperature ranges.
- Automatic counting of the number of measurements
The unit automatically counts the number of measurements which indicates the timing of sensor replacement.
- Notification of the calibration date
The unit automatically notifies the next scheduled calibration date if it is registered.
When the power is tuned on, this screen is displayed from two weeks before the calibration date.
- Power saving design
The unit will automatically enter power save mode if not in operation for a certain time. Power supply to the scanner can be shut off when it is stored in the holder and battery consumption can be reduced.
Excellent portability with a handle and no need for power supply cord.
Compact design makes it easy to carry a unit around in workplace.