- Compact high-power thermally-controlled soldering iron
- Standard model that ensures high thermal recovery needed for lead-free soldering
- Selectable soldering iron for N2 system or micro soldering as usage at your option
Soldering Iron for Lead-free Soldering
Three types of irons for a variety of soldering work
- Soldering iron HAKKO FM-2028 (Included as standard)
Powerful thermal recovery allows soldering at lower temperature settings. Lineup includes 85 types of standard soldering tips.
Thermal Recovery Graph (The comparison of HAKKO products)
- N2 soldering iron HAKKO FM-2026 (Option)
Improve solderability and wettability with the HAKKO N2 system.
*Requires a variety of equipment in addition to the N2 soldering iron.
- Micro soldering iron HAKKO FM-2032 (Option)
Specially designed handle and tip provide improved workability when mounting minute, high-density electronic components.