CBP-ELEC1 Electrical CalBench
As a guideline for customers Time Electronics have configured several packages to cover common industrial calibration applications. Each package is designed to provide the end user with a system for multi product calibration, with modules to cover the testing workload.
Each package can be customised as required, with a wide range modules and extras available for inclusion into each system.Download Catalog
About The Electrical CalBench
A CalBench package that provides users with modules and extras for the calibration of electrical and electronic test tools, instruments and devices. It allows users to test and maintain a wide range of instruments commonly used by engineers in industrial plants, with a high level of automation to ensure rapid turnarounds.
• Comprehensive calibration of electrical and electronic test tools
• Multifunction calibrator module with 6.5 digit multimeter and PC control centre
• Source and measure voltage, current, resistance, frequency and more
• Oscilloscope calibration with 2.2 GHz levelled sine wave generation
• RTD and thermocouple simulation and measurement
• Electrical tester calibrator module for RCD, loop, and insulation
• Benchtop insulation tester calibrator for increased range/application coverage
• 50 MHz function generator module for test and repair work
• Variable AC and DC power supply modules for functional testing of equipment
• Control centre operated 100 MHz oscilloscope and 6 GHz frequency counter
• Automated calibration using EasyCal software with printers and extras supplied
• Extras include solder and re-work station, service kit and ESD workstation kit
Electrical and Electronic: Multimeters, AC/DC signal sources, clamp meters, data loggers, tachometers, ohmmeters, decade boxes, RCL meters, watt meters, conductance meters, inductance meters, continuity testers.
Electrical Test and Frequency: RCD testers, loop testers, earth ground testers, insulation testers, multifunction installation testers, micro ohm meters, portable appliance testers, oscilloscopes, frequency meters, frequency counters, timer counters.
Temperature: Sensors, transmitters, indicators, RTDs, thermocouples, recorders, controllers, thermometers, process calibrators, PRTs, thermistors
Note: A dry block calibrator is required for temperature sourcing on certain applications