CBP-PROC1 Process CalBench
As a guideline for customers Time Electronics have configured several packages to cover common industrial calibration applications. Each package is designed to provide the end user with a system for multi product calibration, with modules to cover the testing workload.
Each package can be customised as required, with a wide range modules and extras available for inclusion into each system.Download Catalog
About The Process CalBench
The CBP-PROC1 CalBench is a package that provides users with the capabilities to perform rapid calibration of process and pressure instrumentation. It is an ideal solution for instrument workshops that require a high performance workstation as the platform for calibration of plant devices and instruments
• Dedicated process instrumentation calibration bench
• Process calibrator module with 6.5 digit multimeter and PC control centre
• Source and measure voltage, current, resistance, frequency and more
• RTD and thermocouple simulation and measurement
• HART communication
• Automatic pressure controller module for calibration from vacuum to 20 bar
• Regulated pressure calibration module for vacuum to 200 bar
• Precision pressure measurement modules for pneumatic, hydraulic, & differential
• Benchtop pumps, pressure adaptor kit, manifold and electrical vacuum pump
• Fixed and variable DC power supply modules for powering devices under test
• Temperature interface module for batch thermocouple calibration
• Dry block calibrators for temperature sourcing, automatic control via EasyCal
• Automated calibration using EasyCal software with printers and extras supplied
Pressure: Gauges, calibrators, transducers, transmitters, indicators, switches, valves, controllers, manometers, chart recorders.
Temperature: Temperature sensors, indicators, thermocouple and RTD transmitters, recorders, controllers, thermometers, process calibrators, PRTs, thermistors.
Electrical and Process: Calibrators, mV/mA meters, decade boxes, flow totalizers, DP flow transmitters, pulse meters, tachometers, counters.