CBP-RM1 Repair & Maintenance CalBench
As a guideline for customers Time Electronics have configured several packages to cover common industrial calibration applications. Each package is designed to provide the end user with a system for multi product calibration, with modules to cover the testing workload.
Each package can be customised as required, with a wide range modules and extras available for inclusion into each system.Download Catalog
About The Repair & Maintenance CalBench
The CBP-RM1 is a package featuring a multi-purpose CalBench with various extras for common repair and maintenance applications. It is an excellent system for electrical workshops that need a solution to fast and efficient instrument and device diagnostics.
This package creates a highly organised workspace with familiar test and measurement instruments integrated into the console of the CalBench. Modules include variable AC and DC power supplies, an oscilloscope, function generator and digital multimeter. This module selection provides engineers with a range of features and functions to perform service work where signal generation and analysis is required.
Additionally a soldering/de-soldering/re-work station module allows users to perform repairs of devices and work on electrical components. Accessories that complement the module include a fume extractor, magnifying lamp and circuit board holder.
The package includes a PC that situates under the bench. The accompanying touch screen monitor mounts to a retractable arm that fixes to the perfo panel.
• CalBench for R&M, diagnostics, fault finding and analysis
• Suitable for electrical workshops in process and power plants
• Modules to help users investigate behaviours of instruments
• Oscilloscope and digital multimeter modules
• Variable AC and DC power supply modules
• Function generator with frequency counter module
• Solder and re-work module with accompanying benchtop extras
• PC housed under worktop with monitor mounted to perfo panel
• Antistatic mat included, with bonding plugs, wrist strap & leads
• Comprehensive kit of electronics service tools included