DAC-LST-3 is designed to test a lamination stator core of motor. A quality of specimens is judged by comparing values of B (Magnetic Flux Density), H (Magnetizing Force) and W (Iron Loss) between sample and a standard stator core.
Miniaturization of the body has been realized by introducing a PWM inverter source. Testing Frequency is also changeable in range of 50 to 400Hz.
An USB interface is provided as standard, and data acquisition and transmission from a PC is possible.
Lamination Stator-Core of Motor
- Magnetic characteristic (B-H-W) can be judged by easy operation, and management of quality of stator cores is possible.
- The frequency of the exciting power supply in range of 50 Hz to 400 Hz.
- Adjustment of the exciting power supply can be performed smoothly.
- Judgment result with a preset value and a measurement value is displayed intelligibly on a LCD panel.
- Acquisition of measuring data and transmission of preset values from a PC is possible by using USB interface.