Features and Benefits
The PTS-600 and PTS-600F are CE marked DC Hipots designed as a two-piece system with a small, portable controller and a single piece high voltage section housed in a fiberglass cylinder with a spinning output.
Like all HVI products, the PTS-600(F) is designed to be rugged and reliable, equipped with all the features needed for portable maintenance testing of new or service aged electrical apparatus and cables.
- Two range voltmeter and five range current meter
- MΩ readings at any output voltage (w/analog meters)
- Insulated return guard circuit to bypass stray leakage currents
- Rugged case (field) with cushion grip handles and storage for leads
- Internal discharge resistors to assist external bleed resistors
- External safety interlock provision
- Automatic transit protected meters rated 100 uA for durability
- Benchtop or field controller available, analog or digital metering