Features and Benefits
The VLF-65E is a top performer from the latest generation of HVI VLF AC hipots using a air-cooled, solid state design with microprocessor control. Test programming, data retrieval, and custom PC software are intuitive and easy to learn. This unit is portable, affordable, and designed to withstand years of field use.
Its 0 – 65 kV AC peak/0 – 46 kV AC RMS output voltage meets world standards for acceptance testing up to 35 kV class cable, and its sine wave output pairs easily with optional tan delta and partial discharge measurement systems.
- VLF and DC output
- Programmable test sequences
- Automatic & manual control
- USB port for exporting data
- Wireless computer interface for remote control operation and data uploadOnscreen tan delta data display with optional TD-65E
- XBee wireless for better signal sustainability and broader range than Bluetooth